For many people, adding a SCREEN ENCLOSURE to either the pool area or patio is one of the best improvements that a home owner can make. There are several advantages and benefits that come from adding this structure to either of the above mentioned locations. Here is a short list:
- Screen enclosures are esthetically pleasing and offer durable protection from various forms of weather.
- They dramatically keep out mosquitoes, hornets, horse flies, wasps, flies, and other insects out and away from your family. This includes the possible harmful substances that are carried by the mosquitoes.
- They can save you thousands of dollars each year in costly pool maintenance. This extends the life of the pool equipment and other important electrical devices.
- They also extend the life of patio furniture and other pertinent pool area materials.
- They reduce harmful UV rays that can cause different health problems.
- They are custom designed to complement any style of home.
- They increase the security of the area and provide a level of privacy.
- They provide an area to entertain company and/or family.
- They increase the usable existing space of the home.
- Screen enclosures allow the home owner to barbeque without the hassle from all insects.
So as you can see, adding a structure such as this really pays for itself. No matter if it is protecting your children from possible harmful mosquitoes to keeping your pool clean from debris; a screen enclosure has you “covered”. Now that you are ready to add this new addition to your home, what do you do? It is time to look for a quality company to handle the installation. Make sure that they have the proper documentation as well as a good list of references of satisfied customers. Once you get your very own, you can start enjoying all the benefits that comes from owning a structure such as this.… READ MORE